Statement of Non-discrimination
- KLE Society’s, College of Pharmacy, Gadag is a place where the learning is celebrated every day. The Board of Examining Authority Bangalore provides everybody with equal opportunity into its fold irrespective of caste, religion, language or based on gender. The Board ensures that every individual inside the campus exercise equal rights and acquire in the process of offering or receiving education. Justice, Peace and Revolution are the roots based on which the living system exist in the campus. Any act, speech or intentions that perturb the harmony among the people is seriously regarded and dealt on immediate basis to restore the peace. Any such issues if found shall be brought into the notice by email to Anti -Discrimination officer, K. V. Kalmath, Lecturer, at email@example.com
Constitution and Objectives of the Anti-Discrimination Cell
- KLE Society’s, College of Pharmacy, Gadag has constituted the Anti-Discrimination Cell in compliance to the UGC regulations (Promotion of Equity in Higher Educational Institutions), with the following members:
|Anti-discrimination officer||Mr. Naveen Kumar B.S.||8792464341|
|Member||Shri. P.V. Kalahal||9740091036|
|Member||Miss. Sushma M||7406668246||Member||Smt. G.S. Bulla||9591133048|
Objectives of the Cell
- This cell will look after the related matters (if any) of depriving a student / staff or group of students on the basis of caste, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, different ability.
- This cell always try to uphold the dignity of the institution by addressing the concerns (if any) brought into the notice related to equality in offering or receiving education inside the campus.
- This cell ensures conductive environment for academic growth of the people belonging to the university.
- This cell protects the rights of individuals without any prejudice to their appearance or lifestyle in the process of learning inside the campus.
- The Cell shall eliminate discrimination against or harassment of any individual in all forms by prohibiting it and by providing preventive and protective measures to facilitate its eradication and punishments for those who indulge in any form of discrimination or harassment.