- The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student and to judge it’s merit. The grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear itself grievances may be dropped in writing at the letter box/suggestion box of the cell. Grievance may also send through e-mail.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude all the stake holders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institutes.
- Upholding the dignity of the institute.
- Upholding student-Student, Students-Teacher relationship.
- Problems must be freely discussed.
- Suggestions are welcome.
- Use of complaint box.
- Academic Matters.
The following faculty members are nominated as the committee for Student’s Grievance Redressal Cell: for the academic year 2021-22
|Chairman||Shri. Prasad.V. Kalahal
Mobile No : 9740091036
|Co-Ordinator||Miss. Sushma M
Mobile No : 7406668246
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 8309995389
Email : ravichandran.vandals @gmail.com
|Member||Smt. Vidya S. Hiremath
Mobile No : 7975361925
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : 9972080695
Email : email@example.com